Interactive control lets you upload your Matlab files and specify the control goals for your application in 3 easy steps.
Delivered by you:
- Number of independent control inputs: i (integer value)
- Transient responses of Distributed System
to these inputs: Yi(x, k) (mat file)
- Sampling period: k (real value)
- Distributed Reference: W(x,k) (mat file)
- Control task requirements, steady-state error, … (text)
Delivered by us:
Feedback control loop in Simulink model, containing:
- HLDS model of your Distributed System
- Tuned set of PID controllers
- Reference tracking control task, accomplishing a given value of E(x,k) quadratic norm.